Which size do I need by Red Wing 875 Moc Toe?
which is the correct size to buy for the Red Wing 875 Moc Toe ?
The 875 Moc Toe is a true Red Wing classic, in this shape and color it is produced unchanged since the 1950ies. The Oro-Legacy leather in combination with Traction Tred sole offers secure stability and comfort and has become a bestseller over the years.
Last & Fit:
- Last No. 23
- made since 1950 specially for Moc Toes
- most of the Moc Toe boots are based on this last
- If you don't have the opportunity to measure your size in our store, we recommend ordering the shoes a half size down (EUR)
- If you prefer an additional insole, we recommend ordering true to size, so that there is enough space for you foot
- In Europe is generally offered the D-last, only for styles 875 Moc Toe and 8111 Iron Ranger is there the possibility to order the boots in extra wide last called E2. However, in 95% of all cases you'll find your way in D-last.
here you´ll find this iconic product: Red Wing 875 Moc Toe