How to take care of my Red Wing 8111 Iron Ranger?
care instructions for your Red Wing 8111 Iron Ranger
All Red Wing boots are already treated fom factory. After a couple of months of a proper wear please proceed as follows:
- Remove base dirt with a shoe brush
- use the Leather Cleaner for cleaning them - with a damp cotton rag
- give them a short rest to dry
- We recommend the Boot Oil for light application and treatment (please use dauber brush)
- Let your boots rest and dry for 2-3 hours, so that the Boot Oil gets absorbed.
- For the final protection of leather please use our Leather Protector.
We recommend to treat your boots 4-5 times (it depends on usage of your boots and weather conditions) a year, especially in winter months.
Pics by Red Wing Heritage and Red Wing Vienna