Red Wing 8083 Iron Ranger: How to care the Muleskinner Roughout leather?
Care instruction on the Muleskinner Roughout leather, eg Red Wing 8083 Iron Ranger
Muleskinner Roughout leather is created using a reverse-suede technique in our S.B. Foot Tannery,we simply use the other side of the hide, which avoid splitting or thinning our hides.The Muleskinner Roughout leather we are using for styles like 8113/8083 Iron ranger or 3344 Blacksmith.
- Rub the edge of the Nubuck/Suede Cleaner bar over the dirty area
- If the dirt still remains, wet both the bar and the stain with clean water and repeat rubbing action
- Let dry and brush up nap with nylon brush
- Apply Min Oil using a cloth or your fingers
- Add Leather Protector
- The Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water,dirt,oil and mud.
Please repeat this process 1 - 2 times a year (it depends on weather conditions).
All photos copyright by Red Wing Heritage.
Get the Red Wing Leather Care Products here: ONLINE